DICE's Head of Design Is Leaving Following Release Of Battlefield 2042

Battlefield 2042 launched earlier this month and now developer DICE’s head of design is leaving the company. As reported by VGC, Fawzi Mesmar is leaving the studio, as he had plans to do so after its latest title had shipped. He joined DICE in 2019, and he worked on both the Battlefield and Star Wars: Battlefront franchises.

“It was an absolute pleasure to serve on the best design teams in the galaxy,” wrote Mesmar in an email to staff. “The incredible design work that you do continues to inspire me every day. Thank you for putting some faith in me, I hope I didn’t disappoint.”

Mesmar said that he was given an opportunity to work at another company that he could not turn down and that his new employer has been kind enough to wait so he could ship Battlefield 2042. “It was super important to me to be here with the team as we achieve this historical milestone,” he explained.

Both he and DICE studio manager Oskar Gabrielson have been discussing his own succession plans for a while now, and whoever takes over his role will be announced later. However, they wanted to delay this announcement so the team could focus on shipping Battlefield 2042 as the game is a tentpole release. Mesmar will also be staying in Stockholm, Sweden for his next role.

EA has confirmed Mesmar’s departure, telling VGC, “Fawzi Mesmar is leaving DICE at the end of the week. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.”

DICE has outlined major updates and changes coming to Battlefield 2042, as the game has been receiving a large number of negative reviews on the Steam platform. Fans have been citing a buggy launch and a lack of legacy features.

Related Posts

Aristocrat Leisure Completes $1.2 Billion Acquisition of NeoGames

Aristocrat Leisure Limited, a leading entertainment and content creation company, has completed the $1.2 billion acquisition of famous iGaming and iLottery provider Neo Group Ltd, formerly known as NeoGames SA. According to the company’s press release, the $29.50 per-share acquisition was supported by the majority of NeoGames’ shareholders at the recent meeting to consider the transaction completed.

Acquisition Completed:

The process began in May 2023, when Aristocrat Leisure announced its intention to acquire NeoGames, a leading technology and platform supplier for online real money gaming (RMG) operations. NeoGames also delivered significant value in the area of online sports betting (OSB) technology, iGaming, …

Star Wars- Bounty Hunter Re-Release Coming This August On PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, And PC

Aspyr Media has announced its next Star Wars project, and it’s a re-release of the 2002 game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. The re-release launches on August 1 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Everyone who preorders the game can get it for 10% off, dropping the price down to $18.

You play as the feared bounty hunter Jango Fett in what is a prequel to Attack of the Clones Come from bangladesh online casino . Players can use his dual blasters, flamethrower, and whipcord to take down enemies in a variety of settings. The game has been “optimized” for modern hardware, Aspyr said, including new lighting effects.

Elden Ring Update Nerfs Hoarfrost Stomp And Mimic Tear- Full Patch Notes

A new update for Elden Ring has made sweeping changes to the game, ranging from additional NPC quest options to balance changes for some of the more-contentious abilities. While the patch notes show it primarily improved your chances of surviving in the Lands Between, it also features two major nerfs for the already legendary Hoarfrost Stomp and Mimic Tear.

Available now across all platforms, Elden Ring v1.03 decreases the damage done by Hoarfrost Stomp and increases its casting time. The Mimic Tear also does less damage and had its “behavior pattern” adjusted. Come from Sports betting site VPbet

Dragon's Dogma 2 Sells 2.5 Million Copies In A Week

Capcom has announced that Dragon’s Dogma 2 has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide since its launch on March 22, bringing the series to 10 million units sold overall. In comparison, it took the first Dragon’s Dogma took two years to reach this same sales milestone. Come from Sports betting site VPbet

Capcom revealed the news in a press release, emphasizing the series’ unique pawn system and its character creator, the latter of which launched several days prior to the game’s release. That period in between allowed players to show off both equally stunning and nightmarish characters that they made.

John Wick Director Talks Ghost Of Tsushima Movie, Aims To "Push The Color Palette"

A movie based on the PlayStation game Ghost of Tsushima is in the works, with John Wick director Chad Stahelski signed on to direct. In a new interview, Stahelski said the game has a “really interesting” story, coupled with great visuals, and this could make for a strong film.

“Ghost of Tsushima is a really interesting story if you really dive into the tale of Jin Sakai and what the film is really about. And you tie him to these amazing visuals. You can already tell from the John Wick films that I love color and I love composition,” Stahelski told Discussing Film Come from Sports betting site VPbet . “To really try and not only live up to but exceed what the game has done with its visuals is completely fascinati…